The Library
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NationStates Region: The Library

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to issues with this forum and dislike of this forum, we've moved! Please join us at:http://library.taijitu.org/! Smile Thanks so much! -The Admin Team

The GOP Debates

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Earth

Earth

The GOP Debates Empty
PostSubject: The GOP Debates   The GOP Debates EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:17 pm

Thoughts?

To be honest, I'm...not sure how they manage to fit so much insanity onto one stage at a time. It's rather ridiculous. They're all so..absolutely insane. I do wish Huntsman would win, for the rest are so far to the right..

Aie.

Quotes? Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Admin
Oliver

The GOP Debates Empty
PostSubject: Re: The GOP Debates   The GOP Debates EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 4:18 pm

At this point any of them is going to be so far off from my hopes from America that I'm not really paying attention, and praying Obama wins, even though he lost his balls.
Back to top Go down
https://nsthelibrary.canadian-forum.com
Zaolat

Zaolat

The GOP Debates Empty
PostSubject: Re: The GOP Debates   The GOP Debates EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 4:26 pm

RON PAUL!
Back to top Go down
carracalla

carracalla

The GOP Debates Empty
PostSubject: Re: The GOP Debates   The GOP Debates EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 2:56 am

The performance of Rick Perry made me laugh so loud I almost pissed my pants. It was only afterwards I realized I wasn't watching the comedy central channel but a serious political debate and these 8 persons would have a go to the most powerful office in the world. I ended up being so depressed I hit the vodka bottle pretty hard and almost ended up in tears (although I usually get melancholic from vodka so this may not be due to the GOP-show..Laughing)
Back to top Go down
Earth

Earth

The GOP Debates Empty
PostSubject: Re: The GOP Debates   The GOP Debates EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 6:49 pm

To be honest, just watching politics lately is just..beyond depressing. I cringe every time one of the GOP candidates speaks; to those of you in other countries, I'm truly sorry you have to see this of a "superpower".

Bleck. Sad

*Earth moves to Canada and lives under Oliver's desk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The GOP Debates Empty
PostSubject: Re: The GOP Debates   The GOP Debates Empty

Back to top Go down

The GOP Debates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Library :: Multimedia and Culture Centre :: Marlowe Community Centre-
Jump to: