The Library
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NationStates Region: The Library

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to issues with this forum and dislike of this forum, we've moved! Please join us at:http://library.taijitu.org/! Smile Thanks so much! -The Admin Team

Are you a morning or night person?

Go down 
+7
Abbey Anumia
Jusduckria
Griff
Skizzy Grey
Earth
Oliver
carracalla
11 posters
AuthorMessage
carracalla

carracalla

Are you a morning or night person? Empty
PostSubject: Are you a morning or night person?   Are you a morning or night person? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:47 am

I am definitely not a morning person, especially having to get up while it is still dark outside and raining isn't improving my grumpiness.

Are you a morning or night person? 31449520754643240571168

Anyone else feeling this way every single f-cking morning prior to his/her first coffee?
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Admin
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Are you a morning or night person?   Are you a morning or night person? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:56 am

carracalla wrote:
I am definitely not a morning person, especially having to get up while it is still dark outside and raining isn't improving my grumpiness.

[img snipped]

Anyone else feeling this way every single f-cking morning prior to his/her first coffee?

Yes and no. I feel like that every morning in the winter, but I don't usually drink coffee in the mornings. I shower, and with the temperature my Dad likes to keep the house (and the shower in the basement), that perks me right up.
Back to top Go down
https://nsthelibrary.canadian-forum.com
Earth

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Are you a morning or night person?   Are you a morning or night person? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:51 pm

I'm always up when it's dark out. I like it when I'm at my dad's house because it reminds me of driving to the airport super early to go somewhere wonderful, and just because I'm one of those weird people that enjoys driving at night. The whole being up at 0500 thing really does suck, though. >.>

I dunno. I'm exhausted at night, and in the morning before I shower I'm just..not making sense (unless I get to sleep in of course). Once I get out of the shower though I'm less grumpy and more awake.
Back to top Go down
Skizzy Grey

Skizzy Grey

PostSubject: Re: Are you a morning or night person?   Are you a morning or night person? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:35 pm

For nearly two decades, I have been a night person who aspires to be a morning person.

Morning people run the world. Night people know a lot about late-night TV.
Back to top Go down
Griff

Griff

PostSubject: Re: Are you a morning or night person?   Are you a morning or night person? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 7:23 pm

I'm a night person, and I love being a night person. Mornings are always so slow and gloomy. Nights are fun and full of adventure and prettier.

Annndddd I take forever to get out of bed. Usually it takes about an hour. Razz
Back to top Go down
Jusduckria

Jusduckria

PostSubject: Re: Are you a morning or night person?   Are you a morning or night person? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 7:26 pm

If I'm able to follow my routine, then I'm a morning person.

Get up at 6:00, get updated on the news and e-mail until 6:30, then shower and dress and go to breakfast at 7:00. Depending on how things go, I'll eat from 7:00-7:20 or 7:30, then head to my first class and get situated in so I'm ready for when it starts at 8:00.

This only applies on days when I have class. Otherwise, I try to be up and doing things by 9:00 or so.
Back to top Go down
Abbey Anumia

Abbey Anumia

PostSubject: Re: Are you a morning or night person?   Are you a morning or night person? EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 12:59 pm

Mornings, ish. I vary - I spent several months getting up at about 5:30, and then I spent several where getting up at 8 wasn't fun. At my new school, I have to be at the least awake by 6:30, and I'll sleep into 8:30 odd at the weekends, but if I'm off for any extended time I'll get up about 7-8. Just routine, really.

I find mornings 10 times worse in the extremes of weather - middle of summer, and middle of winter. I won't have slept well because of the heat in the former, and getting up to cold and dark is never fun in the latter. It's this sorta time of year that I live for - a nice compromise Razz
Back to top Go down
ACKJVR

ACKJVR

PostSubject: Re: Are you a morning or night person?   Are you a morning or night person? EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 1:33 pm

Hmm my alarm goes off at 9:30 but I can't drag myself up until at least 6:45 ... then I can not think until i take my shower. I can never get up cause i stay up so late at night.

I like mornings and think they are beautiful, but just have trouble pulling myself out of bed. When I'm camping, I always get up early and enjoy the dawn of the new day. However, when its 15 degrees and its dark, one goes to bed before 10:00 anyways. Razz
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Admin
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Are you a morning or night person?   Are you a morning or night person? EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 1:50 pm

Skizzy Grey wrote:
For nearly two decades, I have been a night person who aspires to be a morning person.

Morning people run the world. Night people know a lot about late-night TV.

This is my lot as well. Morning people run the world because they get things done while I'm still groaning and looking at my clock.. the bastards.
Back to top Go down
carracalla

carracalla

PostSubject: Re: Are you a morning or night person?   Are you a morning or night person? EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 1:55 pm

not necessarily true though since most deals, be it political or business wise are concluded in the evening.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Admin
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Are you a morning or night person?   Are you a morning or night person? EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 2:12 pm

carracalla wrote:
not necessarily true though since most deals, be it political or business wise are concluded in the evening.

True, but you cannot get to the conclusion without first going through the beginning. I'd be an excellent political relief pitcher. Razz
Back to top Go down
carracalla

carracalla

PostSubject: Re: Are you a morning or night person?   Are you a morning or night person? EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 4:29 pm

Oliver wrote:
carracalla wrote:

True, but you cannot get to the conclusion without first going through the beginning. I'd be an excellent political relief pitcher. Razz

And see that is why I have staff....Laughing
Back to top Go down
Swakistek

Swakistek

PostSubject: Re: Are you a morning or night person?   Are you a morning or night person? EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 7:54 pm

I work best from 8pm to 10pm. Weird, but true.
Back to top Go down
Henry Von Hoffman

Henry Von Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: Are you a morning or night person?   Are you a morning or night person? EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 4:11 am

I'm one of those types of people that finds it harder to fall asleep than it is to wake up, though most nights, I find it relatively easy to fall asleep and wake up when I want to. I've done a lot of sleeping in until noon and I've done a lot of up-before-dawn. Right now, I like to wake up about 8:30-9:30 A.M. and get to sleep about 11:00-1:00. Of course, I make exceptions for NS since I'm out of the house all day and finally getting used to a routine I like. Come the time I get my Van fixed and registered in my name, I don't believe I'll find it hard at all to get up at 5 in the morning to go to a temp agency for work, nor will I find it necessarily hard to fit in time for friends and NS. Life has given me ample time to find balance in things amongst other thoughts. study
Back to top Go down
Tyranna

PostSubject: Re: Are you a morning or night person?   Are you a morning or night person? EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 2:15 pm

I haven't spend any mornings awake for the past three months...

Unless you count going to bed at 7 am as 'being awake in the morning'. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you a morning or night person?   Are you a morning or night person? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you a morning or night person?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Library :: Multimedia and Culture Centre :: Marlowe Community Centre-
Jump to: