The Library
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NationStates Region: The Library

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to issues with this forum and dislike of this forum, we've moved! Please join us at:http://library.taijitu.org/! Smile Thanks so much! -The Admin Team

Horrible Histories: The English Kings and Queens

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Earth

Earth

Horrible Histories: The English Kings and Queens Empty
PostSubject: Horrible Histories: The English Kings and Queens   Horrible Histories: The English Kings and Queens EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 8:07 pm

..just in case I missed you on IRC. This has to be my current favorite song lately. I warn you, it's..insanely catchy. and you'll want to bounce. Or maybe that's just me.

You can find the lyrics here. My goal is to memorize the lyrics before my AP European History Exam in May. xD
Back to top Go down
Abbey Anumia

Abbey Anumia

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Histories: The English Kings and Queens   Horrible Histories: The English Kings and Queens EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 11:43 am

Horrible Histories is great for this sort of thing Razz The books were quite good Razz
Back to top Go down
Peaceful Llamas

Peaceful Llamas

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Histories: The English Kings and Queens   Horrible Histories: The English Kings and Queens EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 10:04 pm

I <3 Horrible Histories so much.
Back to top Go down
Earth

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Histories: The English Kings and Queens   Horrible Histories: The English Kings and Queens EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 5:28 pm

...everyone knew about this and never thought to show it to me!?!?! I hate/love you all sometimes. Razz

But yes, this is so wonderful. It's stuck in my head..way too muchhh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Histories: The English Kings and Queens   Horrible Histories: The English Kings and Queens Empty

Back to top Go down

Horrible Histories: The English Kings and Queens
Page 1 of 1