The Library
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NationStates Region: The Library

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to issues with this forum and dislike of this forum, we've moved! Please join us at:http://library.taijitu.org/! Smile Thanks so much! -The Admin Team

Gilad Shalit to be released in deal.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Earth

Earth

Gilad Shalit to be released in deal. Empty
PostSubject: Gilad Shalit to be released in deal.   Gilad Shalit to be released in deal. EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 8:37 pm

Click for Source!

To be honest, I don’t really have a set opinion on this. I’m not the biggest Zionist and I don’t really have much hope in there, well, ever being peace in the Middle East.

When I was over there this summer, his family were just sitting there with a big counter of how long he had been gone. They had fliers and were selling shirts and there were loads of signs. I’m happy that he’s going back to his family and that this sends a huge sign about how much Israelis care for their own, but it just makes me wonder if one man being freed is worth the risk of around a thousand possibly dangerous militants being freed. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Jusduckria

Jusduckria

Gilad Shalit to be released in deal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilad Shalit to be released in deal.   Gilad Shalit to be released in deal. EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 9:35 pm

One thing that bothers me is why anyone would bother listening to Fatah. I mean, yeah, Hamas is still basically a terrorist organization (turned political party! or something) but for a long time now it's at least had a mandate from the Palestinian people, such as it and they are. Fatah is supported by neither the Palestinian people nor, really, the international community that still continues to pretend Fatah is a legitimate government.
Back to top Go down

Gilad Shalit to be released in deal.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Library :: Multimedia and Culture Centre :: Marlowe Community Centre-
Jump to: