The Library
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NationStates Region: The Library

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to issues with this forum and dislike of this forum, we've moved! Please join us at:http://library.taijitu.org/! Smile Thanks so much! -The Admin Team

House Resolution 358: The Protect Life Act

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Earth

Earth

House Resolution 358: The Protect Life Act Empty
PostSubject: House Resolution 358: The Protect Life Act   House Resolution 358: The Protect Life Act EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 7:51 pm

This just passed the House. I have no doubt it'll fail in the Senate, and President Obama's advisors having already said they would advise him to vote against, this is once again Republicans wasting time on the House floor when they should be focusing on job creating.

I assure you, I am not hiding jobs in my uterus.

For those that don't want to read the actual attack on uterus-bearers' rights to choose, here's an article from HuffPo summarizing it.
Back to top Go down
ACKJVR

ACKJVR

PostSubject: Re: House Resolution 358: The Protect Life Act   House Resolution 358: The Protect Life Act EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 4:56 pm

Earth wrote:
This just passed the House. I have no doubt it'll fail in the Senate, and President Obama's advisors having already said they would advise him to vote against, this is once again Republicans wasting time on the House floor when they should be focusing on job creating.

I assure you, I am not hiding jobs in my uterus.

For those that don't want to read the actual attack on uterus-bearers' rights to choose, here's an article from HuffPo summarizing it.

The President vetoes, not vote against Razz And there is no way that the Senate could overturn the veto. You would think they could pass legislation quickly when there is a deadline for a debt ceiling increase that would cripple the US and its economy if it didn't pass.
Back to top Go down
Earth

Earth

PostSubject: Re: House Resolution 358: The Protect Life Act   House Resolution 358: The Protect Life Act EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 6:45 pm

You know what I meant. Razz I had to type it twice since Safari (yes, I know. Awfulness.) froze.

My absolute lack of confidence in Congress right now scares me.
Back to top Go down
Henry Von Hoffman

Henry Von Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: House Resolution 358: The Protect Life Act   House Resolution 358: The Protect Life Act EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 2:55 pm

I find it kind of funny that I called this shit years ago and nobody believed me.
Back to top Go down
Skizzy Grey

Skizzy Grey

PostSubject: Re: House Resolution 358: The Protect Life Act   House Resolution 358: The Protect Life Act EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 9:33 pm

It's a lot easier to love a fetus than to love your enemy.

I wonder which of those Jesus commanded his followers to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House Resolution 358: The Protect Life Act   House Resolution 358: The Protect Life Act Empty

Back to top Go down

House Resolution 358: The Protect Life Act
Page 1 of 1