The Library
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NationStates Region: The Library

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to issues with this forum and dislike of this forum, we've moved! Please join us at:http://library.taijitu.org/! Smile Thanks so much! -The Admin Team

Forumotion Driving Me Insane

Go down 
+3
Marian Paroo
Zaolat
Oliver
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Oliver
Admin
Oliver

Forumotion Driving Me Insane Empty
PostSubject: Forumotion Driving Me Insane   Forumotion Driving Me Insane EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:38 pm

Okay, I just want to put this out there, because this forumhost is starting to drive me nuts. I thought it was good for awhile, but the more I use it, the more convinced I am that I want to strangle the developers.

We've got a fair amount of posts here (over 700), and I know that moving forums often loses some people. I want people to consider, just CONSIDER, moving to a different host while we're still small enough to do that.

The ACP here really sucks, and if we do as a good friend of mine has done, we can get a domain and actually have ftp access and real backup access, and, you know, not suck. I hope you'll consider it. If need be I'll keep suffering through this forum, but it's really starting to drive me nuts.
Back to top Go down
https://nsthelibrary.canadian-forum.com
Zaolat

Zaolat

PostSubject: Re: Forumotion Driving Me Insane   Forumotion Driving Me Insane EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 7:33 pm

It's weird I'll admit, but either will do. Nonchalance strikes me again!
Back to top Go down
Marian Paroo

Marian Paroo

PostSubject: Re: Forumotion Driving Me Insane   Forumotion Driving Me Insane EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 7:39 pm

I have noting to lose with a move, but would gain sanity in my inbox. I turned off the topic tracking but still get notifications. :p
Back to top Go down
Biyah

Biyah

PostSubject: Re: Forumotion Driving Me Insane   Forumotion Driving Me Insane EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 7:58 pm

I can't say I'm fond of it.

Move while we can.

~B
Back to top Go down
Earth

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Forumotion Driving Me Insane   Forumotion Driving Me Insane EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:42 pm

I vote that we move too.
Back to top Go down
carracalla

carracalla

PostSubject: Re: Forumotion Driving Me Insane   Forumotion Driving Me Insane EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 4:57 am

Get us out of here...move, move, move...
Back to top Go down
Griff

Griff

PostSubject: Re: Forumotion Driving Me Insane   Forumotion Driving Me Insane EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 5:22 pm

*whispers* I told you so!

Let's gtfo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forumotion Driving Me Insane   Forumotion Driving Me Insane Empty

Back to top Go down

Forumotion Driving Me Insane
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Library :: Staff Offices :: Library Administration-
Jump to: